Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
We are looking for talented Software and Product Support Working Student to join our System Engineering and Product Support team.
You will be responsible for supporting our team in laboratory activities, developing and testing our software based on Python, Golang, Perl & BASH. The challenges you will face, include support of various Nokia OSS (Telco Management software) products during development, maintenance and testing. The technical complexity involved in truly delivering on that mission should be something you are excited to tackle.
We work with:
- Linux, Openstack & VMware Cloud Solutions
- Mobile Network Management systems in lab and customer environments
- status of student of Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- experience of system administration in Red Hat/ Linux or other UNIX systems
- Programming background with Python, Golang and Linux Bash
- excellent team player
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)