Tornos, a global supplier of Swiss-type and Bar Milling manufacturing equipment, including the tooling, services, spare parts, wear parts, consumables and automation solutions that support these systems. Markets served by Tornos include: Aerospace, automotive, medical, tool and die manufacturing. Tornos is an international company focused on the future. We are always looking for talented people who support growing the business and whose capabilities can be enhanced. Today Tornos has more than 700 employees around the world. Just over half of our employees are based in Moutier, Switzerland, the other half of our employees being located in our production centers in Asia (China and Taiwan) and in our seven subsidiaries (United States, Europe and Asia).
Tornos Poland in Kąty Wrocławskie is looking for a:
Entity: Tornos Technologies sp. z o.o / Shared Service Organization
Department: Tornos Global Service
Position Title: Operations Specialist
Rank: Service Business Specialist
Department: Tornos Service
Reports To: Head of SSC
This can be great opportunity to join newly created team in the moment of overall business transformation. The Operations Specialist role is the core position that offers a lot of exposure to different tasks. At start let us focus at administrative work but be ready to join different projects and teams to run small or bigger initiatives. This role will help you to grow and evolve in the business and you would be requested to gain from many different experience. This position serves then as internal customer care specialist and its major responsibility is to execute back office administrative, financial or production activities in organization system and enable Tornos local employees to work directly with external customers. This role can be good start for highly motivated graduates. Do not wait to apply.
- Opportunity to work in relative small but still international organization that is unique and create family work atmosphere
- Friendly work environment with hybrid work model
- Supportive and flexible management to help you find the best pace for your growth
- Participation in different initiatives and projects – be part of business transformation program
- Personal and business development depending on your capacity and willingness to follow opportunities
- Package of benefits including private health care and life insurance
- Provide internal service support to other internal Tornos departments by supporting service billing, reporting, HR administrative processes or parts return handling and warranty claim.
- Run any additional administrative activities (KPI reporting…)
- Support Tornos transformation of business by active participation in projects, proposing new perspective and solution on current business approach
- Be part of integrated SSC team and support whole team results in active backup support
- Be part of different projects and support their realization
- Cooperate efficiently with Service Factory / local Tornos organization by creating respective tasks, monitoring, providing necessary information in order to provide customer high quality service in timely manner
- Create and maintain documentation
- Be proactive and courage to learn and take responsibility
- Time management
- Computer literacy
- Excellent work organization
- Good English in writing and speaking
- French or German at intermediate level or more
- Flexible and adaptable team player
- Bachelor degree of administration / economics / technical / or relevant
- International organization environment will be nice but not necessary
- shared service centre work experience will be nice but not necessary
- Graduates welcome!