Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
We are looking for talented students to join our team. You will act under a guidance on specified competence area that may include thesis-related work. Your role will be to devise and apply data mining and data analysis techniques to build automated workflows. In addition, you will have an opportunity to use latest Natural Language Processing (NLP) models to extract information from text.
We Work With
- AI/ML (Keras, TensorFlow, pyTorch, R)
- SQL/Mongo DB
Are these new to you? Don’t worry, with us you will explore those and many more!
- Status of student of Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- Background in statistical modelling/classification, Machine Learning, AI
- Intermediate Python developer
- Familiarity with Linux/UNIX operating system
- Math skills (linear algebra, Bayesian statistics, group theory)
- Knowledge of databases
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Basic understanding of Agile environment