Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
About the project
We are looking for talented students to join our team. You will take care about team assets, clerical tasks and arrangement and competence development journey of colleagues. We can offer you an experience of working in international environment together with software engineers and architects from all over the world and friendly working atmosphere in a team of highly qualified professionals.
- organization and facilitating of business/technical meetings, invitations and venue
- organization of accommodation and travel arrangements for business trips and similar business-related events
- ordering the office supplies in the required quantities
- taking care of the inventory list of the department assets, managing inventory of HW (laptops, headsets) and arranging replacements proactively / keeping and tracking spares
- participating in the company wide/and local TC administrative tasks/actions
- coordination of competence development activities by active scanning of training portfolios and recommendation of trainings to team members
- coordination of training requests by verifying requests and clarifying content and then checking with team availability and potential schedule
- strong organizational skills
- fluent English
- active students status
- good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- ability to communicate and co-operate with other people in various situations
- Microsoft Office (mainly Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, Forms)