We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
- Undertaking geotechnical calculations.
- Assisting with preparation of technical specifications.
- Assisting with the preparation of technical notes and geotechnical reports.
- Evaluating geotechnical data, conducting geotechnical and other numerical analyses, geotechnical design for water conveyance and soil structures, writing reports and developing earthwork design recommendations.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- MSc in civil engineering with specialty in geotechnics.
- A sound academic knowledge of geotechnical engineering, 1-2 years of experience as plus
- Knowledge of English at an intermediate level
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Team player but with an ability to work independently when required
- Working knowledge of geotechnical and finite element software such as Geo5, GGU, Slope/W, Seep/W, and PLAXIS, ZSoil
- A sound knowledge of design codes and standards, including EC7
- Full time employment contract with flexible working hours
- Private medical care and dental coverage in LuxMed for employees and their families
- Life insurance and PPK plan in Genarali
- Flexible benefit package: My benefit portal (Multisport card, cinema tickets, vouchers)
- Development possibilities: English lessons, BIM Academy, Graduate Program