TeamQuest is a Polish, fast growing Company, more than 10 years dealing with complex human resources services, especially in the recruitment of IT specialists.
Our Client is certified AWS partner who wants to help global customers to continuously automate their cloud environments.
AWS Cloud Architect
Ref. number: 50080#21060046
- Migrate Applications from on-premise into the AWS Cloud (here a aforementioned project - next 18 months),
- (Re)design solutions to use cloud native technologies and modern software development practices,
- Help customer define their business outcomes and guide their technical architecture and investments,
- Create and apply frameworks, methods, best practices and artifacts that will guide our customer; publish and present them during the workshops and meetings with this customer,
- Coach and mentor fellow developers how to develop high-quality code, innovate using the latest cloud technologies, AWS services and development best practices,
- Contribute to enhancing and improving AWS services.
- Experience in integration of cloud services with on premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP, VMware etc. or migration Data Center to Data Center and/or Data Center to Cloud.
- Excellent verbal skills(English) and human-friendly approach
- A "can-do" attitude
- General willingness to help customers while theyre struggling with technical problems
- AWS Certification in Solutions Architecture, DevOps, SysOps or Specialty (Advanced Networking, Security).
- Good understanding of software engineering best practices such as code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, deployment, release, and change management. Knowledge of / experience with:
- Infrastructure automation (CloudFormation or Terraform)
- Good understanding of Direct Connect, TransitGateway and VPN technologies
- Strong experience and demonstrable knowledge with multi-account AWS organizations
- Experience with designing AWS environments based on containers (i.e. Docker, K8S (Rancher and EKS), ECS, Fargate)
- Logging and monitoring infrastructure.
- Linux and Windows-based systems administration in Cloud or Virtualized environment including scripting (e.g. Powershell, Python, Bash ).
- Compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPAA etc.
- Atractive salary
- Full remote work
- Being a part of interesting projects