Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles, changing lives
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our diverse and collaborative teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
In Align’s vision, data, insights and analytics lay at the heart of both the professional and consumer businesses. Align seeks to
transform the way it uses data and intelligence in its business, both in defining strategy as well as in operational execution. To that end, Align is seeking a BI Analyst to help our Sales & Marketing teams with timely analysis, data-driven thinking and actionable insights.
The BI Analyst will be part of the EMEA Data, Analytics and Insights organization.
In this role, you will…
- Partner with key stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, Commercial Excellence and Finance to optimize strategy & tactics based on Align’s rich data sources.
- Deliver ad hoc insights and analytics to stakeholders to optimize the commercial journey – for example, validating business cases for promotions and new launches, running loyalty program scenarios, segmenting & targeting customers, modeling commission schemes, measuring website optimizations, discovering growth drivers & churn drivers, et cetera!
- Based on business requirements and stakeholder needs, gather data from various sources into automated Power BI or ad hoc Excel dashboards – and be able to own the results from idea to completion.
- Flex your analytical, business and technical muscles equally, with room to specialize in either – or become a unicorn! - as our agile team grows.
In this role, you’ll need …
- To be results-driven and pragmatic – understand that data is only valuable when it is translated to actionable insights for the business
- To be curious & analytical – you must be able to ask the right questions, identify relevant sources, combine data sets, crunch numbers and present actionable conclusions
- To have business acumen – a good sense of what makes the business and your stakeholders tick
- Excellent persuasive communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization; must able to clearly present business and technical issues, ideas, and recommendations in verbal, written, and presentation formats, by means of storytelling and/or logical arguments
- To like to work in a fast-paced, high growth global matrix environment, where speed is often preferable over perfection
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Computer Science, Finance, Engineering or related fields
- Anywhere between 3 - 6 years of working experience, of which 2+ years as an analyst in Analytics, Business Intelligence, Commercial Excellence, Finance, CRM or related
- Technical expertise in at least 3 of the following skills: Excel, SQL, Power BI, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Python, R.