As a CSR Online Advertising Specialist you will be providing high quality customer assistance to our Client’s customers. In this role you will be working on our client’s site to apply an understanding of their products and drive ROI to an existing customer starting of small and medium business accounts with further development opportunities. Key activities include customer account reviews, upselling, pro-actively establishing client satisfaction and ensuring adaptation of account optimisation.
- Provide high quality online customer service via phone, chat and email that exceeds the customers’ expectations
- Deliver efficient troubleshooting and query resolution
- Assist customers with account optimisation through various communication channels including social networks
- Upsell additional product features to existing B2B customers
- Identify, qualify and overcome customer objections
- Ability to research and develop knowledge of customers products and services
- Collaborate with other departments to resolve customer escalations within agreed timeline
- Meet deadlines with a fast paced environment
- Use initiative to identify trends and/or process improvements
- Participate in on-going product training and process upskilling
- Gain an in depth knowledge and understanding of all online advertising services including PPC, Maps, Analytics, Shopping and Search
- Vibrant, multi-cultural environment
- Career & Personal Development
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Subsidized Health Insurance
- Access to Discount Schemes
- E learning access
- Paid Annual Leave
At Majorel, we create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
Our vision is to be our clients’ trusted long-term partner for customer engagement in a constantly changing world. Creativity, Excellence and Respect drive everything we do. This ensures success for our partners and allows us to thrive as one team.
Majorel is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status.