In this function, you will be able to gain experience in a customer-facing position and develop your skills in domains like accounting, conflict management and intercultural communication.
You will be working on an innovative system through which you will respond to customer inquiries both by phone and by email.
You will also have a great opportunity to participate in interesting projects aiming to improve our processes, which will help you to grow your career.
The main activities in the position of Sr Process Executive AR Customer Service involve:
- Daily customer contact through email, phone and cases with the objective to address customer inquiries in regard to invoicing and contract management
- Processing payments
- Updating customer data to ensure the accuracy of internal records
- Ensuring an effective communication within internal departments
- Handling issues and following the designated escalation path
- Managing customer escalations
- Prior experience of B2B customer service desk would be an asset
- Good level of English language (min. B2)
- Good level of German language (min. B2)
- Minimum BA degree
- Proficient user of the MS Office package, Google sheets
- Attention to details, proactive approach, interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication etiquette
- Time management skills and ability to multitask
- Experience in a BPO area would be a plus
- Attractive salary and stable job offer- employment contract
- Medical care with dentist for you and your family
- Cafeteria benefits & multisport card
- Recognition program
- Opportunities to grow internal promotions in Poland & abroad!
- Opportunities to develop co-financed training programs, free training platforms: UDEMY, Busuu
- Opportunity to make a difference: volunteering programs
- Great atmosphere, fun team