riskmethods is how the world’s top companies visualize, understand and monitor their global supply networks.
We are a SaaS startup with an innovative data-driven service that enables companies to proactively mitigate risks in their supply chains to protect revenues and reputation.
We are backed by reputable Venture Capital firms and our award winning experience in procurement and supply chain, together with a great product at the right time, has placed us on an excellent growth trajectory.
riskmethods- the intelligent way to manage risk!
Are you ready to take an opportunity to jump start your career with the next SaaS champion in Supply Chain Risk Management? Then read this carefully! For our Wrocław Office, we are looking for a motivated team player as our new: Data Analyst with English.
- Supporting onboarding activities for our customers, case management and handling
- Aligning internally on customer questions with the other Customer Support Management team colleagues
- Generating reports from SQL databases and Excel
- Working with data maintenance, including importing, extracting, correcting and validating data
- Recognizing and adopting best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, analysis, validation, and documentation
- In-depth working with multiple source data, including extraction, manipulation and modeling
- Working experience in data extraction, manipulation, modeling and reporting Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills with advanced SQL skills
- Experience creating data models, projections, pivot tables from multiple source data
- Strong spoken and written English
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Nice to have: knowledge of German language, Salesforce knowledge, experience with Power Query
- Full flexibility to work from either home or the office in Wrocław (ul. Świdnicka 18/20)
- Contract of employment from day one in the company
- Private Medical Care with LuxMed, MyBenefit Platform, additional group insurance, PPK scheme (pension plan), free drinks and snacks in the office
Ping Pong table and PS4 to keep healthy work-life balance
- A stimulating, fast-paced and fun environment with flat hierarchies and plenty of room for your personal growth and professional development
- The opportunity to grow and expand your skills in a dynamic environment, to gain new knowledge and to accept challenges