Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
Mobile Networks is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
What you will learn and contribute to
- To create prediction model in terms of fault forecast of Nokia SW Product based on the entry data
- Usage of advanced statistic alghoritms to be able predict the most accurate forecasts
- To create PowerBI dashboard to display those forecast models
Your skills and experience
- student status in the fields of Mathematics, Statistics and related (the best on 5th year of studies)
- analytical and problem-solving mind
- knowledge of prediction models and algorithms
- creativity, flexibility, can-do attitude, engagement
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.