Company: Leading global provider of business decisioning data and analytics.
Team: The Infrastructure team is a sub pillar team of Infrastructure Operations. Database Engineers are responsible for building and maintaining the day-to-day operations of the european division database environment. The Database Engineers will spend most of their time working with database related tasks, projects and incidents. The responsibilities will not only be on a local level but on a group level.
- Working with database related tasks, projects and incidents not only on a local level but on a group level.
- Work experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft SQL based environments (5+ years), as well as experience in databases and concept development in databases.
- Excelent knowledge of MS SQL administration and architecture.
- Basic knowledge in MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL or Oracle.
- Strong scripting skills in SQL / TSQL.
- Experience with PowerShell.
- Experience in database monitoring.
- Be willing to adapt to new technologies and have the interest of investigating new technologies and solutions.
- Experience in working with virtual teams.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Being a team player and self-going.
- Good English skills.
- Open for flexible working hours (evening work and service weekend work)
- Additional cloud and docker experience, preferably in AWS and Azure would be great (but not necessary).
- Additional security interest would be great (but not necessary).
- Career development in a global company with almost 200 years of history.
- Very attractive remuneration (contract of employment or B2B with full social package – paid holidays and sick leave, notice period, etc).
- Work is 100% remote (but the candidate has to reside in Poland).