We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
- Design of Electrical systems for various types of industrial clients including semiconductor manufacturing, Data Centers facilities, general manufacturing, buildings and infrastructure projects and other state of the art manufacturing facilities
- Development of conceptual design and preliminary design documents which would include calculations related to sizing and selecting of these systems, the development of Electrical one-line diagrams, and general arrangements
- Cooperation with engineers and designers of other disciplines
- Full time, permanent employment ( remote+office)
- Opportunity to work on exciting international projects and programs
- Commitment to your personal and professional development
- Dynamic environment that encourages a healthy work life balance with flexible working conditions
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Working knowledge of IEC Electrical Codes and Standards
- Good skills in CAD software (AutoCAD, Revit, Microstation) and office suite (Word, Excel)
- Good English level – written and spoken
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines