Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
- Student status with Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science, Business Administration/Economics, Software Technology or equivalent education
- availability to work at least 3/5
- serving attitude and understanding of HelpDesk work and tasks
- ability to learn quickly
- problem solving attitude
- excellent communication skills
- team player spirit
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- good knowledge about Microsoft Excel