At Nokia, we create technology that helps the world act together.
As a trusted partner for critical networks, we are committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed, and cloud networks. We create value with intellectual property and long-term research, led by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs.
Adhering to the highest standards of integrity and security, we help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
Watch our video to discover how we create meaningful interactions to drive human progress.
About Chief People Office
The Chief People Office (CPO) is a newly formed corporate function responsible for steering and servicing all Nokia wide People and workplace related topics.
Job Description & Competences
As HR Operations Expert in People Experience Care you are supporting Employees and People Leaders in different HR tool and process related questions.
Your daily work includes also:
- onboarding related tasks,
- benefit administration,
- preparing of official HR documentation (contracts, certificates etc.) as well as some other administrative tasks.
- You are also conducting induction sessions/trainings and have possibility to attend interesting local and global projects.
We hope that you enjoy working as part of a team and have an innate ability to manage and prioritize competing demands. You are accurate, have a service-minded attitude and an ability to work independently. You have previous experience in HR environment and have general knowledge of employment laws and practices.
To succeed in our international environment, you are also fluent in written and spoken English and have good communication skills.
- 2+ years of working experiences related to Human Resources
- Bachelor Degree
- Ability to speak and write Polish and English fluently
- Further language skills are an advantage
- Fast learner, Self-motivated, independent
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Good team player
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good Problem Solving, Planning and Organizing skills.
- HR Functional Excellence
- Good Customer Service Orientation
- Operational Efficiency
- Project management experience preferred
- Has knowledge in using HR System (as an added advantage)
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create technology that helps the world act together.
Please be aware that it is a fixed-term contract position.