Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
The challenges you will face include support of various software specification, developing, maintaining and testing processes.
As working student, you will work under general direction and interpret internal/external business issues and recommends best practice in own discipline. Daily you will work in product, system or technology program in SW/HW/System Design or Integration & Verification. You will be responsible for planning, designing and executing items in own area.
We Work With
- Python, Perl, Bash, Shell
- Testing frameworks
- Version control and code review systems
- Continuous Integration system
- status of student of Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- strong coding skills
- expertise in algorithm optimization, code profiling and in analysis of memory usage violations
- Python/Bash is an advantage
- analytical thinking skills
- teamwork skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)