We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
- provide technical design of systems for building projects including security, telecommunications, electronic security, audio-visual systems, horizontal cabling, intra/inter design backbone, and related technologies
- preparation of engineering drawings, specifications, reports, review technical documents
- International working environment and unique company culture with emphasis on individual career growth and work-life balance
- Friendly atmosphere and professional collaboration founded on diversity and inclusion in the workplace (e.g. employees’ organizations like Women’s Networks, Career Network Green Team, Toastmasters)
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualifications
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely
- Benefits package including private medical care, insurance, Multisport card and other
- Personal development opportunities like BIM Academy, Graduate Program, English lessons
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Degree in Telecommunications Engineering, Electronics or Electrotechnical engineering
- Relevant experience actively designing low voltage and communications systems for buildings
- Working knowledge of IEC Electrical Codes and Standards
- Good skills in CAD software (AutoCAD, Revit, Microstation) and office suite (Word, Excel)
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills required
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.