Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
About the project
You will be a member of Product Management team, responsible for develop and support our main budget planning application.
- cooperation with application Product Manager, Product Owner, and development team
- translaton of financial documentation, processes documentation into a specification for developers
- Student of Telecommunications, Computer Science, Business Administration/Economics, Software Technology or equivalent education
- Availability to work at least 3/5
- Ability to learn quickly
- Problem solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player spirit
- Technical documentation reading ability
- Understanding financial terms and processes is a bonus