- Faults analysis of industrial grade software on embedded real-time platform (Radio Frequency Software)
- Analysis of Entity Functionalities on impact to System Components level of Radio SW Platforms.
- Participation in task force meetings related to technical investigation of faults, root cause analysis, and solution implementation.
- Decision making and prioritization of preinvestigation tasks.
- Execution of technical activities through constant coordination with different teams of SW engineers
- Cooperation with Fault Managers, Fault Coordinators, Program managers and resource planning activities
- Cooperation with internal and external stakeholders involved in analysis of a SW issue, coaching and leading the teams in analyzing complex engineering problems from various areas of technology
We work with:
- ISTQB fundamentals
- Testing frameworks
- Version control and code review systems
- Continuous integration systems
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- Strong technical analytical skills
- Strong decision making capabilities
- Proven experience in SW development or Testing area
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and collaboration skills
- Very good communication in English (both written and spoken)