Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
You will act under guidance on specified competence area that may include thesis-related work. You will act as a team member in one of our feature teams. We can offer you an experience of working in international environment together with software engineers from all over the world and friendly working atmosphere in a team of young professionals.
- Oracle, SQL
- status of student of Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- knowledge of Python
- knowledge of Object Oriented software design paradigms, design patterns, modeling tools
- familiarity with Linux/UNIX operating system
- knowledge of databases (Oracle, SQL), HTML&CSS
- knowledge of XML will be an advantage
- basic knowledge about Agile methodology
- analytical thinking skills
- teamwork skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)