Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
You will be daily responsible for development in short term projects by supporting tools and new features which are part of our ongoing projects. Summer Trainee will act under guidance of our Technical Leader.
We Work With
- python 3
- react JS
- elastic search
- data mining, incl. AI and ML
- student after 2nd year of Bachelor or Engineer degree studies in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- ability to use Linux command line in daily routines
- basic Python skills, incl:
- object oriented programming principles
- installation of Python packages through PIP and APT/Yum
- knowledge how to: create own Python package, connect to REST API and use it inside own application, use SSH, HTTP or (s)FTP to get data from external source
- teamwork skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)