Tornos, a global supplier of Swiss-type and Bar Milling manufacturing equipment, including the tooling, services, spare parts, wear parts, consumables and automation solutions that support these systems. Markets served by Tornos include: Aerospace, automotive, medical, tool and die manufacturing. Tornos is an international company focused on the future. We are always looking for talented people who support growing the business and whose capabilities can be enhanced. Today Tornos has more than 700 employees around the world. Just over half of our employees are based in Moutier, Switzerland, the other half of our employees being located in our production centers in Asia (China and Taiwan) and in our seven subsidiaries (United States, Europe and Asia).
Tornos Poland in Kąty Wrocławskie is looking for a:
- The role of SAP Business Analyst is to take ownership for business processes in the environment of SAP ERP. In particular the span of control requires good understanding of Supply chain management, Ordering and dispatching, Database management, Inventory control, Procurement, Production
- It is required to know and manage SAP interlinks between each processes within ERP modules and ensure they are working efficiently, provide appropriate level of control.
- SAP Business Analyst will also be required to work towards further SAP processes improvements, ensuring right connection and data transfer between SAP and outside applications (i.e ServiceNow).
- SAP Business Analyst will generate documentation of existing processes and improvements in SAP, forecast expected results of process changes, analyze implemented changes and make further adjustments to workflow, schedules or other processes as required.
- Identify, plan, lead and implement key projects to improve quality, reduce cost, increase productivity and functionality of SAP processes.
- Conduct Ongoing Analyses and system performance check, including compatibility with other tools and interfaces
- Manage Implementation Processes into SAP environment including interlinks with other systems and application
- Other duties as directed.
- SAP ERP knowledge in production, procurement, supply chain management, inventory and correlated modules
- Excellent analytical skills and data analytics
- Project and time management
- Excellent work organization
- Fluency of English in writing and speaking (B2 level at least)
- Ownership, responsibility and flexibility
- Ability to Communicate Effectively
- Ability to work as team
Education & Experience
- IT / technical university master degree or relevant
- SAP ERP domain experience (min. 2 years)
- Building and enhancing integrated systems through the entire lifecycle
- Technical and business understanding of process and their setup in SAP
- Production / manufactory business experience
- Interesting and challenging work in the dynamic environment of the Machine Industry
- Gaining experience in an international team, operating on different European markets
- Package of benefits including private health care, life insurance
- Long-term, stable employment