Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
Working Student’s duties are about supporting daily software integration – a process done by the automated systems which put together all the changes in project source code delivered by the developers.
The person in this role constantly helps to improve and automate the integration process and the tools used to achieve highest levels of reliability and completion time. SCM takes care about build and release processes, set up, improve and maintain Continuous Delivery for automatic build, deliver and release processes, develops and maintains build systems and deploys cloud computing for SW building.
We work with:
- Scripting languages: Bash and Python
- Version control systems Git/SVN
- Continuous Delivery systems (Jenkins)
- Build tools: Make, Cmake, Yocto/Bitbake
- excellent team player
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- status of student of Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- Linux makes you feel at home
- some knowledge of Bash and you want to become an expert (Python is a plus)
- you can say ‘hello’ in GNU Make but you want to speak it fluently
- you heard about SVN or GIT or other Version Control Systems and you want to feel comfortable with it
- you want to be step ahead of everybody around with Continuous Delivery practical skills