With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Do you enjoy partnering with hiring managers to understand their needs, requirements and come up with creative approaches to fill the void? Do you care about the overall business and look for the ways to add value? If youre creative, outgoing and have a passion for identifying peoples strengths – this job is designed for you!
Your role will be designed to search, interview, and attract the top talent volume positions. You will also be responsible for managing end to end recruitment projects.
- Managing high volume end to end recruitment, including sourcing, screening, selection, offer
- Coordination of high-volume recruitment projects, including recruitment process, meetings with the business, updating the progress, building recruitment strategies, reporting
- Organizing briefing calls with Hiring Managers to define candidate selection criteria and timelines for delivery
- Partnering with Hiring Managers to understand current and future needs and proactively build a hiring strategy for the big projects
- Being responsible for educating the Hiring managers on the best recruitment practices
- Prepare and distribute recruitment materials on job board, social media, blogs, in person or virtual events and other recruitment channels
- Conduct a high volume of screenings and interviews to meet established key performance indicators directly tied to new hire class volume
- Attend community events to promote Genpact and plan Interviewing Days on-site
- Work as a team – no recruiter can do the job alone. While we do have individual accountability, our success is rooted in our Recruiter’s ability to work together
- 4+ years’ experience in full cycle recruiting, preferably high volume
- Knowledge of direct search recruitment methods (including Boolean Search)
- Experience in creating tailor-made high-volume recruitment strategies for the new projects
- Experience in creating the employer branding visibility on the market (including job fairs, university cooperation etc.)
- Previous experience in coordinating recruitment projects
- Working in partnership with Talent Acquisition Team to generate, maintain, and execute job advertisements/postings
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment where multiple projects are the norm
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with leaders and peers within the organization (across whole EU region)
- Excellent consultative, presentation, facilitation and influencing skills
- Attention to detail and being goal and result oriented
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Possibility to work 100% remotly
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Benefits such as Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport Lunchpass Card, additional vacation days, biking policy