Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
You will be daily responsible for development in short term projects by supporting tools, processes automation and new features which are part of our ongoing projects. Summer Trainee will act under guidance on specified competence area that may include thesis-related work. You will be working in tasks-oriented projects.
We Work With
- Telecommunication: 2G/3G/4G/5G
- Agile oriented testing methodologies
- Hardware (real BTS, mobiles)
- student after 2nd year of Bachelor or Engineer degree studies in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- familiar with Linux systems
- knowledge of IP networks
- interests in software testing
- willing to develop in telecommunication area
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
Nice to have:
- familiarized with script/programming languages (Python, Bash)
- familiarized with android systems
- teamwork skills