Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
About the project
Product Management is responsible for vision & startegy of our products. We are also defining backlogs for all our R&D teams. We are using Jira, FocalPoint, Power BI and MS Office tools to build our backlogs. We are targeting full automation of the backlog management process.
- building state of the art tooling for backlog management
- automation of the requirement management process using Jira, FocalPoint, Power BI
- generating reports from our backlog management tools
- preparing macro’s using MS Excel
- active students status
- familiar with Microsoft Office including ability to build macros, Power BI
- Knowledge of Jira or other backlog management tools
- Understand REST API
- work organization skills
- willingness to promote certain level of work standards (eg. documentation)
- ability to learn quickly
- ability to work independently and under time pressure
- good communication skills and ability to maintain high standards in challenging situations
- disciplined and focused on details, problem solving and initiative-orientation mind
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- experience with Agile Service Delivery or ITIL will be an advantage
- MS Office
- Advanced Excel (Macros)