About the project
Our team in Wroclaw, is RF A&S (Architecture and Specification) team for Nokia 5G radio products. Wroclaw area is one of the leading radio research hot spots globally. It uses the radio ecosystem in trialling the latest technologies and solutions with the customers. Our collaboration with multiple teams is both local and global. Now we are looking for experienced, enthusiastic and talented persons to join our RF unit architecture and specification team. You will have state of the art tools and methods available for your job with highly motivated and experienced team.
We’re looking for specification engineer for RF DU A&S (Architecture & Specification) System Specification Squad team, where you will be working in system, digital hardware and software topics.
Radio SW system specification engineer task is to take care Radio technical solution and specification. Contribute requirement screening, create Change Requests and bring down requirements effecting architecture into specification."
- His/her role as SW system specification request good understanding for HW and SW dependences.
- Person need to work with features like Beamforming mMIMO, IoT and 5G NR in base station domain. Working with the product development teams (L1 HW, SW, Algorithms and testing).
- Basic knowledge of SW projects
- Experience in carrier-grade embedded systems development
- Some knowledge in FPGA/ASIC design
- General understanding about 4G and 5G radio access network
- Some knowledge of RF signal processing
- Effective teamwork, co-operation and communication skills
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- Good understanding of the SoC (ASIC/FPGA) or Low level SW design flow and process.
- Capability and will to lead and coordinate in technical topics.
- Pro-activity and independent problem solving through own experience and network
- Fluent verbal communication and writing skills in English