We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Talent Acquisition Partner is results-driven role responsible for working with hiring managers across various business lines to drive & deliver recruiting results for early career professionals to senior level roles. Candidates will need to be open to new sourcing efforts, strategies and innovation combined with business acumen.
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting including research, requisition management, sourcing, networking, candidate debriefs, offer negotiations and closing for positions within Global Design Centre ( Engineering)
- Manage and track candidate activity within the Applicant Tracking System.
- Build and develop effective relationships with hiring managers to have influence and ability to impact the hiring process.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for candidates, maintaining consistent and accurate communication throughout the process to ensure the best candidate experience.
- Implement a variety of sourcing strategies to build a pipeline of qualified candidates for staffing needs.
- Consistently focus on diversity and inclusion recruiting awareness to create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity and competitive advantage.
- Ensure high-level confidentiality with all recruiting data and reporting metrics.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Solid, demonstrated recruiting experience within engineering/technical environment.
- Proven experience managing a requisition workload, utilizing full-desk recruiting strategies in a proactive manner.
- Working experience with sourcing / recruiting on international markets would be an advantage.
- Ability to mulit-task and work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to fully utilize an applicant tracking systems (ATS), preferably Taleo
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of English (other foreign languages would be an advantage).
- Working knowledge using MS Office software tools (Outlook, Word Excel, PowerPoint).
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delive