Do you love social media and be up to date what is happening in the world?
Do you like having control over what is getting posted?
Want to have a job for your passion whilst working for one of the coolest companies on Earth?
If YES, do not hesitate and apply!
We are looking for talented people for the role of
We are looking for an experienced Test Engineer to join our new project. We are searching for constructive and communicative team player with high client and service orientation.
- DEV2 (Development)-OCE: Consulting and support in batch configuration & standard batch processing (Product TWS)
- TE1-(Systemtesting) OCE: Planning, processing and monitoring of batch scenarios for business applications on z/OS platform - future date and/or current date. Preparation and execution of periodic batch processing along check lists or separate batch orders.
- Batch configuration maintenance (Change- & instance driven).
- Escalation, incident & problem management/tight co work with L3/L2/L1.
- Tracking of defects via ticket & problem tool (ServiceNow)
- Co-operation/participation in different projects that have impact on batch scope and/or batch functionality within zOS-OCE.
- Maintain operational test plan for DEV2 & TE1 OCE environments: coordinate and reconcile activities impacting test availability together with together with test
management and platform management zOS.
- Organizational apprenticeship or multi-year trained in an IT profession.
- Technical know how of MS Office products.
- Experience on IBM Host systems (OS390, resp. z/OS).
- Knowledge / practice in batch processing and/or SW development on a mainframe system, work with batch scheduling products (TWS/OPC or similar products).
- Organizational flair.
- English fluent spoken and written.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation.
- A role that provides you progress both professionally and personally.
- Open-minded and multinational environment.
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
- Professional development and clear career path.
- Possible trainings with international specialists.
- Training & development opportunities within company.
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits.