Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN)
You will join the RAN Business Unit and will enjoy our culture of innovation, openness, discipline, simplicity, accountability, and profit mindset.
Your future teams are developing Nokia 3GPP mainstream radio technology products and solutions including cross-technology responsibility (Multi Radio Access Technology).
Your unit’s main priorities are flawless execution of System programs including Network Management & Optimization and attached services.
What you will learn and contribute to
Would you like to be team member supporting departments test environment area activities? Are you passionate about solving problems? Could you communicate and co-operate with other people in various situations?
As part of our team, you will be involved in various office related tasks:
- Linux/ VMware servers maintenance
- Cloud and network environment supervision
- Support of laboratory assets ordering process (both with internal and external vendors)
- Business unit representative in Nokia Wroclaw Laboratory community
- Support of 5G projects with Nokia Radio Access Network Equipment
Your skills and experience
- Student status in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or equivalent
- Very good Linux knowledge (installation, network and storage configuration, LVM, bash scripting)
- Very good troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills in English (both written and spoken)
It would be nice if you also had:
- Analytical thinking skills
- Development experience with ISO/OSI networks
- Teamwork skills
- Willingness to contribute with creative, out-of-the-box solutions, to problems arising in a dynamic environment, under high market pressure
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
As a member of our team, you will not only meet amazing new people from all over the world, but you will also have the opportunity to take part in sporting and cultural events. We like each others company and would like to get together after work, which is why we often organize team-building events. There is also the possibility of joining one of the many sports clubs like Nokia Triathlon, Football, Cycle or Running Team. You can also become a volunteer and support our charity actions.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.