Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
You will be responsible for software implementation, analyzing and solving complex engineering problems and hitches in development area. As a team, we create products developed in many technologies like Python, Bash.
We work with:
- Git version control system;
- Testing frameworks;
- Agile Software Development Methodologies (TDD, CI);
- Atlassian JIRA;
- good knowledge of Python;
- basic experience with Linux (shell, shell scripting);
- basic experience with Git, GitLab or GitHub;
- good communication in English (both written and spoken);
- strong analytical skills;
- preferably student of Computer Science, Telecommunications or similar;
Nice to have (bonus points):
- basic experience with Pandas;
- knowledge of SQL databases: (PostgreSQL or other);
- basic knowledge of container virtualization and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes);
- basic experience with Machine Learning, Data Analysis;
- basic experience with Python-based web frameworks (e.g. Flask);
- knowledge of microservice architectures;